While SAP continues to dominate the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) market with up to 76% of the world’s financials leaning on a SAP system, Amazon Web Services is the leading Public Cloud platform with over 30% of market share.
However, as SAP retires maintenance for SAP Enterprise Common Core (ECC) by 2025, tens of thousands of customers that are on this SAP’s flagship software release will be moving somewhere. This is to enable the innovations that are powered by SAP’s HANA in-memory database, like S/4HANA and BW/4HANA. This catalyst for change is causing the entire SAP customer and partner ecosystem to take a strategic look at their SAP landscapes and to define how they will enable their digital transformation with HANA.
Miadria, being a diverse cloud partner, has experience in moving customer SAP installations to the Cloud and the understanding of complexities that many SAP customers have to deal with on a daily basis.
Our partnership with AWS focuses on enabling SAP customers to reap the benefits of the AWS Cloud (like elasticity, resiliency, security) in combination our operational expertise and methodology migrating businesses to the Cloud without risking or disrupting business operations.
Working with Miadria SAP customers are able to:
- Retire their on premise CapEx (capital expenses) by migrating their datacenter to AWS
- Execute SAP migrations in days by using tools and best practices
- Harden corporate security and increase resiliency by leveraging multi-region business continuity and disaster recovery architectures.
- Ease licensing and regulatory (eg. GDPR) compliance
- Consolidate SAP landscapes and move production environments to AWS on the largest selection of certified HANA offerings for public cloud
- Automate to reduce operations and avoid complex capacity planning
- Integrate more easily with other systems and use advanced, cloud native AWS offerings for reporting and business intelligence
Interested for more real-world experience with SAP in the AWS cloud? Get in touch with us!