Why is it important to have replication of your data in the Cloud?
Because conventional DR sites have serious issues!
- High cost
- Low ROI
- Implemented only for most critical systems
- Scaled down to 50% of production
- Costly software licenses based on hardware usage
- Challenging compliance, locality distribution
Contrary the public cloud offers:
- Fast Performance ‒ fast disk-based storage and retrieval of files.
- No Tape ‒ eliminate costs associated with transporting, storing, and retrieving tape media and associated tape backup software.
- Compliance ‒ fast retrieval of files allows you to avoid fines
- Elasticity ‒ add any amount of data, quickly. Easily expire and delete without handling media.
- Security ‒ secure and durable cloud disaster recovery platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits.
Quickly recover from a disaster and ensure business continuity of your applications while keeping your costs down.
Prevent a negative impact on your business continuity or finances – hardware or software failure, a network outage, a power outage, physical damage…
Depending on your RTO and RPO you can choose the right approach that fits your budget – it could be as minimum as backup and restore from the cloud or full-scale multi-site solution deployed in onsite and cloud with data replication and mirroring.
Choice of one or more public clouds for true business continuity: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
Contact Miadria and let’s explore options for your backup and disaster recovery needs.