Productivity is the backbone of every organization and every person’s work life. However, productivity is also everyone’s pain point: businesses have a continuing challenge in creating productive business processes and employees struggle to use technology that was originally intended to improve productivity. Furthermore, today’s workers are completing tasks outside of office or outside of work hours which tremendously adds to complexity.
These inefficient business processes and inadequate productivity tools result in:
- Too many emails, paperwork, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Employees completely excluded from digital business processes
- Bad or non-existent audio-video conferencing solution
- Failure to effectively organize time
- Time wasted on information gathering, creating and recreating, consolidating, sharing and approving
- Lack of access to productivity tools from mobile and devices outside of corporate network
According to IDC and McKinsey Research and our own experience working internally and with clients, companies see 20-25% increase in productivity improvement after implementing modern productivity tools and digital processes.
- Shadow IT – use of devices, software and services outside corporate ownership or control.
- Security breaches and data leaks
Corporate IT on the other hand has a daunting task of keeping up with business requirements and assuring those systems are available and secure, frequently with very few resources.
Productivity is critical to business success and remaining competitive.
For unlocking that lost time and collaboration potential, Miadria provides you with:
- Help in choosing and implementing the right solution for better productivity:
- Consulting to align and transform your business processes
- Change management to train your employees on new tools and processes
- Ongoing support
|Reliability, Security, Compliance
|Easy of Use and Administration