Instead of using more demanding solutions for second factor authentication with your cloud services, you can use efficient, cheap and simple FIDO U2F compatible USB stick with a wide range of benefits:
- Easy to use and deploy (HID device: no driver required)
- Full compatibility with Windows, Mac and Linux and Google Chrome
- No security failure in case of key or password theft (Authentication requires both of them)
- Private key storage based on smart card component( PKI / elliptic curves)
- SSO implementations that support FIDO U2F specifications
FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance gathers a wide range of technology players (Google, Microsoft, PayPal, Qualcomm, Lenovo, Visa, MasterCard, Alibaba, RSA, NXP, ARM, Infineon, Oberthur, Gemalto, Safran, DELL, etc.) whose purpose is to specify and promote a simple and interoperable PKI-based security architecture (Public Key Infrastructure) to enhance users authentication security.
Contact us at Miadria to learn more.