Cloud allows businesses to quickly adapt to the latest technologies for continued growth and provides a myriad of opportunities for future development.
Moving on-premise systems to the cloud and as-a-Service model, companies benefit from:
- Economy of scale
- Switching from CapEx to OpEx – stop spending money on data centers and pay what you really use
- No more capacity & resource guessing – storage and computing power available when you need it
- Speed & agility improvements – shift focus from maintenance of old systems to improving your business
- Latest security at scale
- Reducing risk of downtime, data loss and non-compliance
- Using advanced technologies like AI, Cognitive & Machine Learning for Big Data and BI
- Building new applications with DevOps practices
- Integrating and automating processes in the cloud.
- Achieving global presence in minutes
Summary public cloud vs. on-premise:
|Agility||New resource available in minutes — Automatization||New resource available in 6-20 weeks|
|Costs||Variable, OpEx||Fixed, CapEx|
|Presence||Global, in minutes||Local – limited with the number of data centers|
|Security Compliance||Always latest security tech
Industry-leading security teams 24/7
Native functionality & tools
|“Do it yourself”|
|IT||Specialized – higher value||Unspecialized – (procurement, maintenance, capacity planning…)|
Our clients value the vendor-agnostic approach and multicloud management to get the best for their specific need.
Possibilites are endless — find out more on our web or contact us right away and lets explore them together.