Enterprise-level identity, access management and domain controller as a service in the cloud.
As companies increasingly rely on cloud SaaS applications to support business activities, securely managing users’ identities and access across all corporate apps and devices is a top priority.
Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory is a comprehensive, highly available (SLA backed) identity and access management cloud service that combines core directory services, advanced identity governance, and application access management.
Azure Active Directory also offers a rich, standards-based platform that enables developers to deliver access control to their applications, based on centralized policy and rules.
- Manage users and access to cloud resources.
- Provide single-sign-on (SSO) across your applications, preintegrated with 2500+ cloud apps (Office 365, G Suite, AWS, IBM, SAP, Citrix, Salesforce, Box etc.)
- Reduce risks by enabling multi-factor authentication.
- Extend/integrate your on premise Active Directory
- Works with multiple platforms and devices
- Support development’s need to build secure directory integrated applications for the enterprise.
- Enterprise scale and 99,9% SLA
- Pay per user
With Azure Active Directory Domain Services and/or AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory, you can even run your domain controller as a managed service to enable managed domain services for virtual machines and directory-aware applications deployed in the cloud, with all the the standard AD administration tools and features, without the hardware, software and patching overhead.
By maintaining compatibility with Windows Server Active Directory, these services give you an easy way to migrate traditional on-premises applications to the cloud in a single single managed directory for both modern SaaS and traditional directory-aware apps.
- Migrate on-premise apps to the cloud more easily
- Use LDAP, Azure Active Directory domain join, NTLM, and Kerberos authentication – handle traditional directory-aware apps along cloud apps
- Manage Azure virtual machines effectively using Group Policy
- Rely on managed, 99,9% SLA-backed highly available service
- Get started in minutes and pay per usage
Contact Miadria for your identity management needs.