Online documents with real-time collaboration
Web-based documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations that let users edit the same file at the same time so you always have the latest version.
Anytime, anywhere access to your work
Google Drive is securely powered by the web, giving you the flexibility to be productive from your desk, on the road, at home and on your mobile phone, even when you’re offline.
Works across operating systems
Google Drive on your Mac, PC or mobile device (or your browser) gives you a single place for up-to-date versions of your files from anywhere. In addition to any file type you choose to upload, Google Docs are also stored in Google Drive.
Easily upload and share files
Share individual files or whole folders with individual people, your entire team or even customers, vendors and partners. Create and reply to comments on files to get feedback or add ideas.
Secure access controls
Administrators can manage file sharing permissions system-wide, and document owners can share and revoke file access at any time.
Google Drive is a complete online system for work on the documents. It includes:
- Docs – create and edit text documents with your colleagues
- Sheets – fast data analysis with pivot tables, charts, filters
- Slides – beautifully designed presentations created together
- Forms – collect and analyze data from professional looking surveys and forms
- Drawings – draw charts, diagrams, schemes, designs and more